eMyPA is a Business Card Scanner for Individuals and employees of an Enterprise. At eMyPA, we understand the importance of maintaining the information of every contact that you have established. It is, for this reason, we ensure utmost care at every step of our process so that the cards and the information they carry are secure.
It provides a simple 2-step solution to manage the business cards you collect:
- Snap the picture of the business cards
- Upload the card images to our Cloud Server
The business cards will be digitized in the Cloud Server and your contact data will be automatically pushed into your mobile phone. You will be able to access your contacts at Your Fingertips Anytime, Anywhere.
eMyPA’s – Key Features
- Mobile – Anytime and anywhere access
- Ability to custom index and categorize your contact data
- Captures contextual information like Date of the meeting, Introduced by, Discussion Notes, Tag Contacts, etc.
- Search on partial data (including notes)
- Human verified - Very accurate & high-quality data
- Safe and secure service
Effortless and time-saving contact management
Value-added functions like capturing Contact’s Profile Picture and Social Profile, Recording all Interactions, Sharing your e-Business Card with a Contact, etc., viz., Take the relationship beyond Business Card Exchange
It is a must-have app for CXOs, Head of Sales, Salespersons, and just about anybody who has to manage information of a large network of professional connections.
The Key Benefits to an Enterprise are as follows:
- Contact Data for the Enterprise accurately captured and centrally available, viz., a Trusted source of data for an Enterprise.
- Customized data collection template to enable data relevant to the business of the Enterprise to be accurately captured.
- Information generated during interactions between Sales Team and Clients captured accurately at source, viz., data critical for driving a deal collected as it is generated
- Unmatched return on investment – equivalent to adding a salesperson to the team without incurring the cost of one.
Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform. Our social and mobile cloud technologies - including our flagship sales and CRM applications - help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.
*Connect with your contacts - Pobuca Connect *
Pobuca Connect is a cloud app that turns your multiple and non-connected business contact lists into one unified company address book which is easy to access from everywhere and ready to share with co-workers or business associates. It also boasts the built-in Pobuca Bot, your very own virtual assistant helping you keep business contacts up-to-date and always accessible.
• Organize your contacts:
Separate personal from business contacts. Pobuca Connect enables you to keep a neat business address book and avoid any unnecessary mix-up.
• Access business contacts everywhere:
Search for names or organizations and get all their contact details instantly. Update your business contact lists by scanning business cards or grabbing email signatures and sync all your devices (desktop, mobile, web, outlook) to be automatically updated with the latest info.
• Use Pobuca Connect in your cloud ecosystem:
Integrate Pobuca Connect with any of your business software or cloud solution, such as O365, CRM, Email marketing tools, Single Sign-on solutions.
• Stay secure and GDPR compliant:
Protect your valuable information by controlling who has access to what. Also, note that Pobuca Connect is fully GDPR-compliant, since your data protection and privacy is a top priority to us. We don’t keep any copies of your contact lists and if you delete the app, your data is permanently deleted too.
• Manage your everyday workflow with Pobuca Bot, your virtual assistant:
Use the built-in Pobuca Bot to search and update all these contact details of your co-workers, business associates and organizations that are stored in Pobuca Connect. You can find Pobuca Bot, your virtual assistant, at desktop app, Outlook add-in, on Facebook Messenger and Skype.
Does this service offer an API?
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
eMyPA offers APIs for the following:
- Adding contact
- Extracting contact data in Microsoft Excel format
- Deduplication of contact data based on a defined criteria.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
eMyPA is an easy to use and interactive mobile app. It offers its users a reference guide to the features accompanied by short videos about the usage of the feature. Customer support is available over email and phone.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
eMyPA is ready to be used by multiple users in an Enterprise. It is best used by sales teams to accurately capture and share information generated in their client interactions. This enables the team members to be up-to-date with the context when they have to interact with a client.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
eMyPA is qualified to integrate with Microsoft Office 365 through Active Directory. eMyPA integration with Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce in the product roadmap.
What platforms does this service support?
eMyPA is used commonly with CRM software like Salesforce, Oracle CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc. It can also be used with other cloud-based CRM software like Zoho, SugarCRM, Pipedrive, ModelN, etc.
What is this service generally used for?
eMyPA is available as a native mobile app for Android and iOS platforms. It is listed in Play Store and App Store respectively.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
eMyPA is generally used to accurately capture information from interactions by users with their contacts. This information could be in the form of business cards, minutes of meetings, key decisions taken by them, action items assigned, etc. The users can use this information to grow their relationships and to pitch the right product/service to the right customer at the right time.
The main user groups of eMyPA are:
- Salespersons in Small, Medium and Large Enterprises
- Feet-on-the-street personnel collecting critical data from the field for organizations
- CXOs, Head of Sales, Marketing, Entrepreneurs who meet and network frequently
No FAQs associated with this application.
No FAQs associated with this application.