eMyPA is a Business Card Scanner for Individuals and employees of an Enterprise. At eMyPA, we understand the importance of maintaining the information of every contact that you have established. It is, for this reason, we ensure utmost care at every step of our process so that the cards and the information they carry are secure.
It provides a simple 2-step solution to manage the business cards you collect:
- Snap the picture of the business cards
- Upload the card images to our Cloud Server
The business cards will be digitized in the Cloud Server and your contact data will be automatically pushed into your mobile phone. You will be able to access your contacts at Your Fingertips Anytime, Anywhere.
eMyPA’s – Key Features
- Mobile – Anytime and anywhere access
- Ability to custom index and categorize your contact data
- Captures contextual information like Date of the meeting, Introduced by, Discussion Notes, Tag Contacts, etc.
- Search on partial data (including notes)
- Human verified - Very accurate & high-quality data
- Safe and secure service
Effortless and time-saving contact management
Value-added functions like capturing Contact’s Profile Picture and Social Profile, Recording all Interactions, Sharing your e-Business Card with a Contact, etc., viz., Take the relationship beyond Business Card Exchange
It is a must-have app for CXOs, Head of Sales, Salespersons, and just about anybody who has to manage information of a large network of professional connections.
The Key Benefits to an Enterprise are as follows:
- Contact Data for the Enterprise accurately captured and centrally available, viz., a Trusted source of data for an Enterprise.
- Customized data collection template to enable data relevant to the business of the Enterprise to be accurately captured.
- Information generated during interactions between Sales Team and Clients captured accurately at source, viz., data critical for driving a deal collected as it is generated
- Unmatched return on investment – equivalent to adding a salesperson to the team without incurring the cost of one.
DocSend supercharges your sales and marketing collateral by telling you what happens after you hit send. Rather than send your critical business documents off into an abyss by attaching them in an email, send them with DocSend. Track, optimize, and control the sales and marketing collateral you present and send.
Shorten your sales cycle by knowing when and who is engaging with your sales and marketing collateral. Optimize your sales and marketing collateral by understanding which pages engage your leads and contacts most. Live present your presentations and walk someone through your pitch live over the phone.
Does this service offer an API?
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
eMyPA offers APIs for the following:
- Adding contact
- Extracting contact data in Microsoft Excel format
- Deduplication of contact data based on a defined criteria.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
eMyPA is an easy to use and interactive mobile app. It offers its users a reference guide to the features accompanied by short videos about the usage of the feature. Customer support is available over email and phone.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
eMyPA is ready to be used by multiple users in an Enterprise. It is best used by sales teams to accurately capture and share information generated in their client interactions. This enables the team members to be up-to-date with the context when they have to interact with a client.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
eMyPA is qualified to integrate with Microsoft Office 365 through Active Directory. eMyPA integration with Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce in the product roadmap.
What platforms does this service support?
eMyPA is used commonly with CRM software like Salesforce, Oracle CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, etc. It can also be used with other cloud-based CRM software like Zoho, SugarCRM, Pipedrive, ModelN, etc.
What is this service generally used for?
eMyPA is available as a native mobile app for Android and iOS platforms. It is listed in Play Store and App Store respectively.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
eMyPA is generally used to accurately capture information from interactions by users with their contacts. This information could be in the form of business cards, minutes of meetings, key decisions taken by them, action items assigned, etc. The users can use this information to grow their relationships and to pitch the right product/service to the right customer at the right time.
The main user groups of eMyPA are:
- Salespersons in Small, Medium and Large Enterprises
- Feet-on-the-street personnel collecting critical data from the field for organizations
- CXOs, Head of Sales, Marketing, Entrepreneurs who meet and network frequently
No FAQs associated with this application.