eFront is a flexible LMS platform for enterprises that need advanced security measures and extensive customization to train masses of employees, partners and customers. Designed to be the industry's most adaptable enterprise LMS, eFront gives you complete control over your virtual training environment and your data. It blends seamlessly with any other infrastructure and has the power to grow as you grow.
The benefits of choosing eFront include:
* Modern: HTML5-based, fully responsive for a unified, optimised experience across different devices (pc, tablet, mobile)
* Scalable: Easily scales to meet demand
* Secure: Password rules, 2-factor authentication, protection agains XSS/CSRF attacks, and many more
* Integrated: Ready for Single Sign On with Active Directory, OpenLDAP and SAML 2.0-based services. Easy integrations with 3rd party systems, via a comprehensible REST API
* Customizable: Easy to customize, via a complete Plugin API. The platform’s source code is readily available
* eCommerce: Sell your content and get paid through Paypal, Stripe and more
* Enterprise-friendly: Tree-like branch structure that fits an Enterprise’s organisation chart, with branch and supervisor-based access rights and approvals, jobs
* Compatible: SCORM, Tincan, H5P
* Complete: Support for Instructor-Led-Training, Webinars, Recertifications, Reporting, Grouping and more
About eLogic Learning
eSSential LMS is a learning management solution offered by eLogic Learning, an industry leader in learning strategy and design.
eSSential LMS’ features center around a user’s needs. To reflect your unique brand, you can create and customize audience-targeted LMS portals, course descriptions and images, and branded templates for emails, certificates and more.
The software streamlines and simplifies learning management in five areas:
- Custom branding – Various color, image and design options allow for seamless corporate branding across the LMS. For clients with multiple audiences (customer, employees, partners, etc.), create and manage all LMS portals from one location.
- Reporting engine – Ad-hoc and standard reports are available to easily access and send actionable data to established individuals or groups. Customized dashboards make it simple to view key data at a glance.
- Administrative functionality – Administrators can organize users into groups, departments or locations for more targeted training. An unlimited amount of fields can be added to users’ profiles and can be turned on or off for convenience.
- Course management – SCORM certified, AICC and xAPI partner. Use the comprehensive interface to easily set course prerequisites, outline learning goals, upload new versions of courses and media, deliver and assign training material to groups, and track training performance.
- Learner-centered experience – Empower users by letting them choose their own profile theme. Automatic course bookmarking and single-sign-on access allows users to focus more on what they’re learning instead of remembering another password or where they left off in the course.
In addition to the elements mentioned above, eSSential LMS also offers the following features:
- eCommerce – Sell electronic and physical products from within the LMS. Bundle courses/products together, create coupon codes, offer a variety of payment methods, and include additional items of interest to encourage add-ons.
- Regulatory compliance – Robust reporting within the LMS automates training documentation and ensures compliance. Automated reporting feeds can be sent directly to governing bodies to streamline the reporting process
- Continuing education management – Configure courses and credits to meet continuing education requirements on a state-by-state basis. Assign certifications to automatically be sent upon course completion.
- Instructor-led training – Manage single or multi-day training events, sign up and attendance, name tags and agendas all from within the LMS. Utilize online pre- and/or post-training assessments to compare learner competency.
- Data integrations – Send data to and from the LMS to streamline workflows (HRIS, Payroll, Active Directory, CRM, Web Portal, etc.). Allow users to access the LMS through single sign-on support via Active Directory, One-Login, Okta or a Custom Token approach.
Who uses eFront
German, Spanish, Greek, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Czech, Polish, Dutch, Chinese, Swedish, English, Arabic, Urdu, Albanian, Japanese, Indonesian, Danish, Slovak, Estonian, Hungarian, French, Romanian, Bulgarian, Ukrainian
Who uses eLogic Learning
- Web App