Endpoint Adjudication Software Features
Event's package creation
Three ways for the event's creation can be combined and sequenced in the same study configuration:
- interactive upload of one of more documents;
- interactive data entry of key variables or patients narratives;
- integration with patient's data source systems (e.g. Medidata Rave, Oracle Argus, DICOM Imaging, etc) through web services and integration API.
Management of events' info review
- visualization / comparison of data or documents included in the package;
- merging of documents and key variables in a single narrative doc;
- event documentation update and versioning;
- event package status tracking.
Management of the committee members
- user profiles and roles management;
- dynamic assignment of events to Members;
- reviewers qualification assessment and training;
- communication and alerting to reviewers.
Management of the assessment delivery
- enforcement of workflows customized to map the Adjudication Charter;
- assessment acquisition through EDC like online Case Report Forms (single or multi-page);
- "more data" requests & query to site handling;
- Minor and Major Disagreement management;
- Consensus meeting management;
- adjudication process tracking with Audit Trail.
Reporting & data export
- smart real time reporting through Adjudication Coordinator Dashboard;
- Quality Control real-time dashboard;
- reporting to study Sponsor management;
- multi-format data export (PDF, XML, SAS, Excel, etc);
- adjudication key data direct export/integration with external Data Management systems.
It can be time-consuming posting to multiple Web 2.0 accounts, with the mix of status updates, hashtags, keyword tags, titles and descriptions across potentially hundreds of platforms, it's a nightmare.
What if you could load in a list of links or create a single seed update, add some metadata and have a tool generate all the required fields in the required formats, leaving you just to just click and paste the output to your accounts?
Stack Accomplice is that tool.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
eAdjudication is a cloud software services and includes all the activities need to design, manage, train and GxP software validation
What platforms does this service support?
The eAdjudication platform is a multi-study environment with user profiles on a per-study basis
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Cloud Based web application
What is this service generally used for?
Academic Research Organizations; Clinical Research Organizations; Pharma & Biotech Companies; Medical Devices Companies; Imaging Companies.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
To support with a complete software service the process of Central Endpoint Adjudication by a Committee of blinded Expert Clinicians.
Mainly used in Clinical Trials for drug and Medical Devices development.
Does this service offer an API?
Electronic Data Capture (EDC) - Medical Imaging Databases
APIs are available for Event Dossier building through Medical Records collection from external source systems
No FAQs associated with this application.