Endpoint Adjudication Software Features
Event's package creation
Three ways for the event's creation can be combined and sequenced in the same study configuration:
- interactive upload of one of more documents;
- interactive data entry of key variables or patients narratives;
- integration with patient's data source systems (e.g. Medidata Rave, Oracle Argus, DICOM Imaging, etc) through web services and integration API.
Management of events' info review
- visualization / comparison of data or documents included in the package;
- merging of documents and key variables in a single narrative doc;
- event documentation update and versioning;
- event package status tracking.
Management of the committee members
- user profiles and roles management;
- dynamic assignment of events to Members;
- reviewers qualification assessment and training;
- communication and alerting to reviewers.
Management of the assessment delivery
- enforcement of workflows customized to map the Adjudication Charter;
- assessment acquisition through EDC like online Case Report Forms (single or multi-page);
- "more data" requests & query to site handling;
- Minor and Major Disagreement management;
- Consensus meeting management;
- adjudication process tracking with Audit Trail.
Reporting & data export
- smart real time reporting through Adjudication Coordinator Dashboard;
- Quality Control real-time dashboard;
- reporting to study Sponsor management;
- multi-format data export (PDF, XML, SAS, Excel, etc);
- adjudication key data direct export/integration with external Data Management systems.
Azavista is a solution for corporate event organisers who are aiming to streamline their event planning processes. We offer a complete set of event technology solutions suitable for any event in your calendar that will help you increase efficiency, improve communication and productivity and enhance attendance.
Through a wide set of modules and functionality, users can set up multiple events, integrate with your CRM and marketing automation systems, manage registrations, project management and much more from one single interface. We also offer a check-in app and participant event app that can be built and customised within minutes without the help of your development team.
We’ve created a flexible, innovative and easy-to-use, complete platform. Easily adaptable to new and changing trends and market needs, meaning planners can always reach their event expectations.
Since our foundation in 2012, thousands of event planners have used our platform to be more efficient and productive which in turn enables them to create better events.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
eAdjudication is a cloud software services and includes all the activities need to design, manage, train and GxP software validation
What platforms does this service support?
The eAdjudication platform is a multi-study environment with user profiles on a per-study basis
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Cloud Based web application
What is this service generally used for?
Academic Research Organizations; Clinical Research Organizations; Pharma & Biotech Companies; Medical Devices Companies; Imaging Companies.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
To support with a complete software service the process of Central Endpoint Adjudication by a Committee of blinded Expert Clinicians.
Mainly used in Clinical Trials for drug and Medical Devices development.
Does this service offer an API?
Electronic Data Capture (EDC) - Medical Imaging Databases
APIs are available for Event Dossier building through Medical Records collection from external source systems
No FAQs associated with this application.
Who uses eAdjudication
Who uses Azavista
- Web App
German, English, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, French