Bugzilla is the industry standard bug tracking system.
devZing Bugzilla hosting provides:
Testopia available for test case management
GraphViz for visual dependency trees and graphical charts
Whining Cron for email reminders
Secure URLs (https)
Full administrative control
Free migration from your existing Bugzilla
LDAP authentication available
Subversion and GitHub integrations available
Submit defects via email
Instant deployment - be up and running in less than a minute.
Nightly encrypted off-site backups
Our data center is a SAS 70 Type 2 and SSAE 16 certified facility with true 2N redundancy
Download a backup at any time
Works with any testing methodology
Test Life Cycle Management:
* User permissions for better group management
* Assign tests to specific testers
* Requirement management
* Test case management
* Soft links
* Shared steps
* Test Dependencies
* Test cycle planning using multiple labs
* Archiving of projects, branches and labs
* Two-way Integration with any bug tracker
* Simultaneous Integration with any number of bug trackers
* Easy screenshot capturing
* Dedicated video recorder – records screens, keyboard and mouse movements
* Attach video to defect reports
* Dedicated video player
* Communicate with team using Twitter integration
* Automation – API to external automation tools
* Team management – easily add and remove testers
* Streamlined task management queue for each tester
* Organize tests by projects, branches and hierarchical suites
* Test priorities
* Product version
* Run configuration
* Innovative rich text editor
* Hebrew and Arabic right to left support
* Export to HTML for easier printing and sharing
* Import/export from Excel
* Two available clients – web and desktop
* Localization – Work in Your Own Language
* Use without limits – unlimited testers, tests, projects, defect reports
* Highly secure, authenticated and fully backed-up environment
* No need for a server, get started right away
* Highly intuitive, easy to use
* Simple license management
About Sauce Labs
Sauce Labs is the leading provider of continuous testing solutions that deliver digital confidence. More than 3 billion tests have been run on the Sauce Labs Continuous Testing Cloud, the most comprehensive and trusted testing platform in the world. Sauce Labs delivers a 360-degree view of a customer’s application experience, helping businesses improve the quality of their user experience by ensuring that web and mobile applications look, function, and perform exactly as they should on every browser, OS, and device, every single time. Sauce Labs enables organizations to increase revenue and grow their digital business by creating new routes to market, protecting their brand from the risks of a poor user experience, and delivering better products to market, faster. Co-founded by the original creator of Selenium, Sauce Labs remains deeply rooted in the open source community, and provides a combination of expertise, data insight, and customer care that no other automated testing provider can match.
Test case management
Project/product level security model
SaaS test management tool
Unique embedded video recorder
Comprehensive tool, anything you need from your test management
Real, two-way integration with any bug tracker
Open REST API
Customized Notification Center
Available as web app and a desktop client
Available in 4 languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
One source for all your testing needs - Web, mobile emulators and simulators, and real devices - all from one company. Run the same or similar tests across all the platforms you need from one company.
We offer both a public cloud for testing edge cases on a wide variety of devices. And, a private cloud for the highest security for testing on devices dedicated to only your team.
Test on emulators and simulators to verify app functionality quickly. These satisfy ~95% of app testing needs and are more cost effective than real devices.
We spin up a new "single-use" virtual machine for every test which increases security and reduces test flake. No residual data or temp files from previous tests - ever.
Setup, manage and view test results all from within your CI server - complete support for Jenkins, MSFT VSTS, Bamboo, Circle CI, Travis CI and BitBucket - and easily create tickets and share results between teams via Slack and HipChat.
View test results and get actionable information on how to address test failures and quickly resolve them. Option to export test results and usage to your own custom or third-party dashboards.
As the experts in Selenium, we understand how to best run a Cloud service. Low flake rate of 0.02% leads the industry.
1 server(s) / month
Included in plan:
Starting from: $27.00/month
Credit card required: N/A
$27 user/month or $270 user/year
Special Site License option for enterprise
No FAQs associated with this application.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes. There are tutorial videos, 24/7 online support, user guide
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes. Any number of users can work. There are Team features to help managing large groups