Bugzilla is the industry standard bug tracking system.
devZing Bugzilla hosting provides:
Testopia available for test case management
GraphViz for visual dependency trees and graphical charts
Whining Cron for email reminders
Secure URLs (https)
Full administrative control
Free migration from your existing Bugzilla
LDAP authentication available
Subversion and GitHub integrations available
Submit defects via email
Instant deployment - be up and running in less than a minute.
Nightly encrypted off-site backups
Our data center is a SAS 70 Type 2 and SSAE 16 certified facility with true 2N redundancy
Download a backup at any time
Works with any testing methodology
Test Life Cycle Management:
* User permissions for better group management
* Assign tests to specific testers
* Requirement management
* Test case management
* Soft links
* Shared steps
* Test Dependencies
* Test cycle planning using multiple labs
* Archiving of projects, branches and labs
* Two-way Integration with any bug tracker
* Simultaneous Integration with any number of bug trackers
* Easy screenshot capturing
* Dedicated video recorder – records screens, keyboard and mouse movements
* Attach video to defect reports
* Dedicated video player
* Communicate with team using Twitter integration
* Automation – API to external automation tools
* Team management – easily add and remove testers
* Streamlined task management queue for each tester
* Organize tests by projects, branches and hierarchical suites
* Test priorities
* Product version
* Run configuration
* Innovative rich text editor
* Hebrew and Arabic right to left support
* Export to HTML for easier printing and sharing
* Import/export from Excel
* Two available clients – web and desktop
* Localization – Work in Your Own Language
* Use without limits – unlimited testers, tests, projects, defect reports
* Highly secure, authenticated and fully backed-up environment
* No need for a server, get started right away
* Highly intuitive, easy to use
* Simple license management
About Katalon Studio
Katalon Studio enhances Selenium and Appium with a complete test automation framework that helps you start testing in no time.
* Provides project templates for organizing test cases, object repository and keywords
* Fully supports Web, Android, iOS and API testing on all operating systems
* Easy to integrate with Jenkins, GIT, JIRA, and qTest with native plugins
* Records actions on Web & Mobile to generates scripts with hundreds of built-in keywords
* Builds advanced scripts with IDE or customize steps with tabular interface easily
* Useful built-in object spy, code completion, in context reference, refactoring helper to make scripting more enjoyable
* Runs/Debug test cases or test suites using multiple configurations and data sets
* Runs test at any step on multiple browsers and devices locally or with cloud services
* CLI and command line generator enable CI/CD and DevOps practices
* Includes run-time rules to automatically handle complex execution flows
Report and Debug
* With advanced logging, debug data, screenshots and videos
* Customizable post execution workflow to notify, submit bug or process the execution results
* Dashboards, flaky metrics and coverage execution results to improve automation strategy
* Automatically updates all associated test cases and suites when objects are changed
* Allows easy management and maintenance of tests, data and keywords
* Imports external libraries to improve the automation functions beyond Selenium and Appium limit
Test case management
Project/product level security model
SaaS test management tool
Unique embedded video recorder
Comprehensive tool, anything you need from your test management
Real, two-way integration with any bug tracker
Open REST API
Customized Notification Center
Available as web app and a desktop client
Available in 4 languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
Powerful web & app automation testing solution helps you test more, test faster, launch better software.
A single installation package contains everything you need to deploy a powerful test automation tool.
Built-in templates with clear tutorials help you quickly build and run your automation test scripts.
New testers can use recording and keywords to build automation tests, while expert testers have a full IDE to build advanced scripts.
Reduce time to open large project or lengthy test cases.
Direct JIRA ticket submission from your automation test.
1 server(s) / month
Included in plan:
Starting from: $27.00/month
Credit card required: N/A
$27 user/month or $270 user/year
Special Site License option for enterprise
No FAQs associated with this application.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes. There are tutorial videos, 24/7 online support, user guide
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes. Any number of users can work. There are Team features to help managing large groups