What is DailyStory?
DailyStory® equips your small business with a single, turn-key, marketing automation platform that provides the services, tools, and expertise you need to know how you found your best customers. There are no tedious or complex technologies to integrate together – we take care of all of that for you – enabling you to stay focused on your business and your customers.
How would you describe the product?
Businesses using DailyStory know how, where, and when today’s visitors become tomorrow’s customers. It is a Marketing Automation Platform that includes tools to help businesses capture, track, and convert visitors and track them through the sales process.
What’s unique or special about the product?
DailyStory is unique because it offers clarity to businesses that want to understand how, where and when a visitor becomes a customer. It is a single, easy to implement solution that immediately enables companies to enhance their customer engagement without requiring multiple vendors and complex integrations. Companies can install DailyStory with a single tag that is added to their website.
What big benefit does it provide?
The big benefit is that it helps companies understand their customer acquisition channels and paths. DailyStory does this by offering a solution that includes numerous tools and features that companies would typically have to buy separately and integrate together.
What pain does it alleviate?
The customer problem that DailyStory alleviates is helping SMBs convert, track, and report on marketing activities. Whether from paid search, social media, or organic traffic, DailyStory enables businesses to invest more in the processes and procedures that enable successful customer acquisition.
Products and Services
DailyStory is a turn-key solution that includes both technology and services. For businesses familiar with digital marketing the product can be used by itself to track, manage, report and convert potential customers. For customer unfamiliar with digital marketing we provide a turn-key "we do it for you” solution working hand-in-hand with your business team.
What features are included?
- Easy setup - Setting up DailyStory is as simple as installing a small snippet of code on your website.
- Customer History - See which customers converted on Search Engine Marketing campaigns.
- Customer Keyword Conversion - Learn which Search Engine Marketing keywords convert leads to customers.
- Click Target Advertising - Show ads to people that click your links. Target those people with ads in Google, Facebook and more.
- Convert when people leave your website - Use Exit Intent popups to show offers to convert a visitor before they leave your website.
- Convert when people arrive to your website - Use Welcome Mat popups to show offers to visitors when they first arrive at your website.
- Create lead capture forms - Create lead capture forms in minutes for building landing pages, squeeze pages and more. Plus, we’ve built-in integration to publishing platforms like WordPress and Medium.
- Send welcome emails - Write a welcome email, add it to a campaign’s workflow, attach a form and you are done. Simple.
- Lead Visit Alerts - Receive alerts when leads visit your website.
- Email Notifications - Receive email notifications when new leads are added to a campaign.
- Import existing customers - imports lists of existing customers and add them to campaigns.
Promoto is a B2B Brand Advocate Marketing SaaS solution with a mission to convert your customers into brand advocates. At Promoto, we are on a mission to turn your existing set of customers into a Brand Advocacy engine. Promoto leverages the power of your existing relationships. We use advanced predictive analytics to discover, identify, engage and convert your customers into brand evangelists.
What is this service generally used for?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
This service is generally used by SMBs to get a clear understanding of how their marketing budget is being used, what is working and what is not working. It complements many of the other technologies that companies already may use and adds additional capabilities to help manage the customer experience.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Yes, and we are continuously expanding our application integrations. We currently support turnkey integration with WordPress as a plugin, MailChimp, Salesforce, Google. And 1,000s of other apps through Zapier.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
The main user group of DailyStory are SMBs that know they need digital marketing, but aren't quite sure how to get started.
What platforms does this service support?
Yes, DailyStory enables organizations, such as agencies, to manage multiple customers simultaneously.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
DailyStory is a mobile-friendly responsive web application. It can be used in either a desktop web browser or a mobile web browser.
Does this service offer an API?
Yes, DailyStory's provides incredible customer support through training webinars, online documentation and our community.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Yes, all of DailyStory is accessible through a REST API.
DailyStory is often used with systems such as WordPress, Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce, MailChimp and other marketing applications. It can integrate easily with these systems.
No FAQs associated with this application.