Say goodbye to the days of pulling your hair out trying to get your employees to complete their cybersecurity training! Say hello to CyberHoot, the ultimate solution for all your end-user security awareness needs.
Think of CyberHoot as the mix of simplicity and strength - it's sleek, simple, and will save you from security training headaches. With CyberHoot's Power Platform, you'll have a Learning Management System Phish testing, and a Governance, Risk, and Compliance tool all in one!
With CyberHoot, you'll get:
• Cybersecurity Awareness Training that's so fun, your employees will be begging for more! With over 1000 videos on topics like Phishing, Password Hygiene, and Two-factor authentication, they'll be experts in no time!
• Product Training so good, you'll wonder how you ever managed without it! With over 50 product training programs, you can customize the content to fit your needs and quiz your employees to make sure they're retaining the information.
• CyberHoot's assignment-based phish testing: because who says learning can't be a game?
Introducing the non-punitive way to test your phish knowledge: CyberHoot's assignment-based phish testing! It's like a treasure hunt, but instead of finding buried gold, you get to find indicators of a "malicious/phishing" and a "good/non-malicious" email within a single test. And the best part? You get to learn while you play!
But it's not just all fun and games, oh no. CyberHoot's assignment-based phish testing also provides managers and admins with a full report and a shiny compliance score that can be tracked and shared with all your company's stakeholders. So not only will you be a phishing expert, but you'll also be a valuable asset to the company.
And for the technical staff that has to set it up, fear not, CyberHoot has got you covered! CyberHoot's assignment-based phishing tests don't require any configuration, no need to spend hours setting up pesky spam filters, allow-listing or browser security configuration. It just works!
• Policy Management that will have you feeling like the boss! With 25 templates to help you create and manage policies, you'll be able to keep your employees in line and your cybersecurity program on track.
• Dark Web Reporting that will keep you in the know! Exposed online accounts will be reported to administrators, so you'll always be one step ahead.
Program Automation that will make your life so much easier! With all the awareness training videos scheduled for you, compliance reports sent automatically to managers, you'll have more time to relax and enjoy life.
And if you are a MSP looking for flat-fee pricing, you should check out CyberHoot Autopilot, where automation reigns and enrolling a customer takes just a couple of minutes. Once added, your customers will be set with monthly security awareness training, quarterly phishing and a weekly Dark Web report.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your hands on CyberHoot and enjoy a stress-free journey through end-user security awareness!
Norton Small Business boasts a range of benefits for both you and your business:
- Enables a peace of mind at an extremely low cost of pennies per day.
- Provides the same security as trusted by top companies globally.
- Data is protected across devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Delivers easy cloud-based setup and device management.
- Offers 24/7 support.
- For plans utilizing more than 20 devices, includes the software option Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud.
What platforms does this service support?
Does this service offer an API?
Our training is a SaaS solution that can be viewed on any device with a browser, so it works on computers, tablets and phones.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Yes, it does.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Managed Service Providers, Small to Medium-Sized Businesses, and Individuals.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes. You can separate out your internal users as well as have sub-environments where you add your customers.
What is this service generally used for?
Yes, many 'HowTo' tutorials as well as fast direct customer support.
Cybersecurity Awareness Training, Policy Management, Dark Web Reporting, Phish Testing, and Risk Assessments.
No FAQs associated with this application.