The ways in which Clearout can be used to have clean and hot leads by your side
1. Create your own, accurate email List: Use Email Finder to fetch the pre-verified email address of all your prospects just by their name and the name of the company/domain.
2. Verify existing customer data: Use the bulk Email Verifier to verify a huge volume of email addresses with 98%+ accuracy
3. Verify each new entry on the spot: Use real-time Email Verification to ensure each new customer/subscriber is a valid one.
Clearout email verification and validation tool provides 98%+ accuracy and carries out more than 20+ refined validation checks to conclude the status of every email address in your data. With more than 15 million email addresses verified each day, Clearout facilitates all businesses by capturing legitimate prospects only, by removing abuse, spam traps, typos, temporary, and other invalid email addresses.
The ways in which email verification can be carried out
1. Bulk Validation - Upload your email list, in either .csv or .xlsx format, or import it from the ESP/CRM. Once the email data is verified it can be downloaded in the desired format or directly exported to the tool from where it was imported.
2. Quick validation - To get instant results! Once you have created an account, just go to quick validation, enter the email addresses you want to verify, and click on 'Validate'. Maximum 10 email addresses are allowed per validation.
3. Real-time validation (API integration) - Clearout's API can be integrated into your web applications to verify email addresses at the point of capture in real-time.
Features of Interest:
* Provides Guaranteed Deliverability
* Seamless integration with your favourite ESPs & CRMs
* The only Email Verifier to integrate with Sales intelligence platform "Apollo.io"
* Available as a Google Sheet Add-on
* Fastest Turnaround Time
* Team Accounts
* Enterprise Grade Security
* Best-in-class Support
* Greylisting and Spamtrap Detectors
* Gibberish Check & Auto Suggestion
* Email/Domain Whitelisting & Blacklisting
It is hard to build an email sales & marketing list from scratch due to limited resources. Many companies buy preset profiled lists from a third party and send identical mass emails. It can put your business in a vulnerable position ascribed to the low quality of the email lists.
To save your business from trouble Clearout Email Finder provides assured results backed with a confidence score to build a strong customer database.
Ways to discover ideal prospects using Clearout Email Finder
1. Quick Finder - It can be used to get instant results. Once you have created an account, just go to quick finder, enter the name of the prospect and the company/domain name and click on search. The result will be available in a few seconds.
2. Bulk Finder - It can be used to discover prospective customers in bulk. Just drag and drop or upload a list with the name and company/domain of the persons. The lists are further enriched by additional columns from Clearout.
3. API Integration - Clearout Email Finder can be seamlessly integrated with all programming languages as it is available through simple REST API.
AI Scoring to anticipate campaign results
Results with AI based confidence scores and confidence levels determined in real-time by multiple moving variables and high-precision machine learning algorithms. Scores that are assets to predict how good the list can be for cold email outreach campaigns.
Clearout's service is fully GDPR compliant. List data is transmitted over 256-bit SSL, the same protocol used by financial firms to ensure secure data transmission.
Pricing & Customer Support:
Comes with different pricing plans (pay as you go/ monthly & yearly subscription/ customised ) and offers 24*7 support through live chat, emails and live demos. Sign up and give a free trial.
MailChimp is an email marketing service provider with more than 7 million users worldwide who send some 10 billion emails through the service each month.
MailChimp allows its users to design great looking email newsletters through a wide range of different templates and drag-and-drop features. Once newsletters have been designed and filled with content, MailChimp allows its users to send their newsletters, manage subscriber lists, and track campaign performance.
MailChimp offers a variety of plug-ins for other programs and integrates with many systems such as PayPal, Shopify, Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
What is this service generally used for?
Apollo.io, Mailchimp, Moosend, ActiveCampaign, Mailerlite, Zapier, Hubspot, Google sheets, Wordpress Plugin
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Bulk and Real-time Email Finder & Email Verification Service
Who are the main user groups of this service?
What platforms does this service support?
Ecommerce, Database Sellers, Email Marketers, Marketing Agencies etc
Does this service offer an API?
All ESP's and CRM's
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
No FAQs associated with this application.