- CleanTalk eliminates the need for CAPTCHA, questions & answers and other ways which use complicated communication methods for spam protection on your site.
- Invisible to the visitors, spam protection has a positive effect on the loyalty of the site's audience.
- CleanTalk provides lists of spam active IP/email addresses which were seen by the service in spamming on the websites, and lists of domains that are promoted using spam.
- Every day CleanTalk gets information about thousands of new spam IPs/emails and some of these IP are used for fraud/DDoS/hacking/fraud and other attacks too. Write to us to test our database.
- API to check IPs, domains and emails blacklisted for abuse or fraud via CleanTalk BlackList database to prevent fraud, spam, and other online threats.
About Heimdal CORP
Effortless Patching and Installation
Automate your patch management to save time and resources. Heimdal CORP installs software and keeps it up to date, according to your specific needs and settings. Block 85% of web attack angles… with zero setup and no user interruptions. In-depth reporting on vulnerabilities and updates included. Works anywhere in the world.
Bird's Eye Threat Management
Spot and mitigate infection risks, supervise how quickly your vulnerabilities are being removed and find malware through communication patterns - all in one Unified Threat Dashboard (UTD). Doing compliance and working with the EU DPA is also possible in the UTD.
Heimdal supplements your endpoints’ security by filling the gaps left uncovered by inadequate antivirus reaction. Build up your defenses against unknown, polymorphic malware with dormant capabilities. Heimdal helps you reduce your response time to malware compromise with automated email alerts. Engineered to help you spot and mitigate infection risks before they turn into network-wide infections.
Deploy fast, at any scale and stay nimble
As a lightweight client, you can easily deploy Heimdal on all your endpoints, via MSI, no matter the size of your organization. Doesn’t impact your endpoints’ performance and Internet speed. Heimdal doesn’t rely on large signatures or definitions and keeps your endpoints nimble and effective. Works anywhere in the world, not just in the Active Directory.
Integrate seamlessly, manage easily
No matter what other security solutions you may be using, we guarantee that Heimdal will work smoothly with them, without causing conflicts. Your Heimdal dashboard makes it simple and time-effective for you to set up and manage your organization’s protection. Spot vulnerable endpoints and take action to keep malware infections at bay. Ensure continued compliance with legal requirements. Always know the state of security in your organizations.
Secure Access, Everywhere
The Heimdal CORP platform uses a login process based on 3-factor authentication and is powered by a cloud-based, always on infrastructure. This platform is geo-replicated and load balanced, with SSD drives for ultra-quick response times and zero service delay.
Fiercely protect your endpoints against ransomware
Proactive protection is what you need to stop ransomware from encrypting your endpoints. Heimdal closes vulnerabilities and sanitizes your Internet traffic to stop ransomware from infecting your endpoints. Based on extensive knowledge of cyber criminal infrastructure, Heimdal detects and blocks malware distribution websites, exploit kits, ransomware payloads, encryption keys and C&C communication. Effective 24/7, anywhere in the world.
Prevent data leakage and enhance your uptime
Heimdal CORP prevents data breaches by blocking communication between malware and its C&C servers. By analyzing all HTTP, HTTPS and DNS traffic, Heimdal stops malware from harvesting confidential data from your endpoints. Effective against phishing, whaling, botnets, financial malware and other malicious software with data exfiltration capabilities. Ensures legal compliance with data protection standards. Reduces downtime and provides a safeguard for business continuity.
Heimdal CORP works in 3 ways, powered by its powerful engines:
Supplement for Antivirus, which is reactive
Antivirus looks for files and actions, whereas Heimdal looks at Internet traffic. Therefore, what Heimdal covers and antivirus products cover varies greatly. Heimdal prevents cyber criminals from taking data from your workstations and moving it out of your network.
Traffic scanning to block malicious traffic
Dangerous Internet traffic can be used to infect your workstations and network. This makes scanning and blocking malicious web traffic a core security component. Heimdal protects your workstations against cyber attacks and infected servers, domains and websites, while also ensuring a safeguard against data leakage.
Patches 99.5% of security-critical software
Heimdal patches Java 7 / 8, Acrobat Reader, Acrobat Flash, Quicktime, VLC Player, Silverlight and many other applications, covering 99% of security-critical software apps. Heimdal works automatically and silently, without interrupting the user.
Heimdal’s patch & install engine – key benefits
- Automatic deployment/redeployment of patches
- Silent software installation
- Silent patching without user interruption
- Works anywhere in the world, not just in the AD
- Covers both feature and security patches
- Patch release to install time of less the 4 hours on avg.
- Integrates with the Active Directory without any setup
- Configurable – install and patch specific software
- Version management included
- Easy deployment via MSI
Heimdal CORP provides proactive protection against:
- Data leakage
- Financial fraud and financial malware
- Vulnerabilities caused by outdated software
- Zero Day Malware
- Data Leakage & Data Theft
- Phishing, Pharming, Whaling
- Exploit Kits
- Malware Distribution Vectors (C&Cs, websites, etc.)
- Fileless Malware
- Malicious Traffic Redirects
- Adware & Spyware
- Browser hijacking
- DNS hijacking
- Drive-by Attacks
- Macro Viruses
- Document Malware
- URL Injection
- Targeted Threats
- SQL Injection
- Remote Access Trojans
- Polymorphic Malware
- IP Spoofing
- Form-grabbing Malware
- Email Malware Distribution
- Dormant malware
- Potentially unwanted programs (PUPs)
You can install Heimdal on computers running the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- XENAPP 7.6 or above
- XENSERVER 6.5
- WINDOWS SERVER 2008-2012
Heimdal has the following system requirements:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1*
- 100 MB disk space
- 250 MB RAM
- 3% of CPU usage
- Local administrator or domain administrator (if in domain) rights during installations
- User rights during execution
- Internet access
*if .NET Framework 4.6.1 Full Profile is not already installed, Heimdal will automatically download and install it. This does not apply to the MSI based installation.
About Business VPN
Business VPN by KeepSolid is a service designed to deliver boundless and secure internet for businesses all around the world. It’s your own modern corporate virtual private network, which allows you to collaborate with your staff from any country in a safe and effective manner. Now you can create teams, assign VPN servers, configure VPN settings, and more from a single interface.Team members will just have to download the app and create their passwords. It's as easy as this.
Thanks to military-grade encryption, Business VPN by KeepSolid ensures all the data stays unavailable to anyone outside your company. Available on macOS, Android, iOS, and Windows with a 7-day free trial.
No FAQs associated with this application.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Yes. We offer two subscription plans. Small team plan for 10 users. Big team plan for 30 users
What platforms does this service support?
SME Companies, Remote offices, PR & Advertising, Traveling Employees.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
MacOS, iOS, Android, Windows.
What is this service generally used for?
Sure. There is a Learning Center available on our website.
On the one hand, it serves as a well-known VPN encrypting all online traffic, on the other hand, it provides a variety of unique useful features, such as smooth management system, convenient remote access, and many more.