Channel Reply seamlessly integrates all of your Amazon and eBay customer service messages into Zendesk, keeping you organized and making sure that your customers never get lost in the shuffle.
With ChannelReply, you’ll have access to to threaded conversations with all of your eBay and Amazon customers. ChannelReply makes it astonishingly simple to respond to all of your messages directly through Zendesk. We give you access to all of the information you need to stay organized and provide effective support.
Productive & Customizable for Developers
- No need to install a backend or a database, create your custom types and start filling in your templates
- Integrates with existing systems, prismic.io is API-based which allows you to integrate with your existing projects and CMS
- We provide a development kit for your favorite language or framework
Modern Authoring & Publishing Tools for Marketers
- A rich authoring experience: Create content using a rich visual editor, optimized for comfort and productivity.
- Content components for composing rich stories: Once defined, content components enable you to mix & match predefined blocks for composing rich stories, without developer intervention!
- Scheduling and project management tools: prismic.io’s releases provide a productive workflow for managing and scheduling your publishing projects.
We take care of Upgrades, Maintenance and Security
prismic.io is hosted on a robust & scalable platform distributed around the globe for availability and performance. You don't need an ops team to maintain machines, databases and networks for your backend, we take care of all of that for you.
- Continuously Improving: We deploy new features and improvements every month. We also take care of keeping your backend up to date. Enjoy state of the art technology!
- Scalable, Performant & Highly Available: Our platform is conceived to support highly critical and large scale businesses. Expecting high traffic peaks? We take care of it with our redundant, distributed and elastically scalable infrastructure.
- Secure by Design: Unlike a traditional CMS, API-based approach is much simpler to secure. Our engineering team keeps security at the forefront and prismic.io goes through frequent security audit programs.
Flockler platform enables brands to collate, analyse and display user-generated social content on their services, increasing conversion rates and dwell time. Flockler is trusted by likes of Royal Mail, Visit Britain, and UEFA.
30-day free trial on all plans and monthly subscription fees starting from 49€ / month.
- Easy to curate UGC reaching consumers in the early phase of purchasing cycle and driving traffic to product pages
- An uplift in conversions by 20-30 % when social posts are used as product testimonials and displayed at the moment of purchase on checkout or product pages
- Social data and the insights provided by the platform help you to create more targeted and personalised content assets increasing the conversion rate of your social advertising
- Optimised user experience on all devices increasing the conversion rates of the content
- There are no restrictions on the look & feel and display of content. Flockler creates a default look & feel without any development work, but your developers can create a fully customised style
- Categorisations and metadata such as tags help you to create tailored and personalised content experiences. For example, you could display content with a particular tag to clients who have visited a certain page earlier
- Full SaaS solution and support provided by Flockler enabling customers to lower technology costs and reallocate that budget to marketing and sales activities.
Here’s how Flockler works:
1) Write blog posts and collate social content from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and more.
You can create multiple sections and categorise your content based on category, product and content type.
2) Set up rules to gather content automatically from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
Set up automated feeds to store the content published on social channels; Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook, and automatically display those posts on your site. For example, set up a feed displaying all the tweets mentioning a certain keyword or posted by your company. You can either publish content automatically to your website or store for moderation. Even if you decide to publish content automatically, you can always hide content or add more content manually.
3) Display social content on homepage and product pages to increase conversion rates
Display content on homepage and product pages based on Flockler's sections or content tagging. Flockler provides embed code for any website, and plugins for WordPress, Magento, and Shopify making the set up process easy and smooth even for non-techie.
The look and feel can be customised to fit your brand guidelines. The layout is automatically optimised for mobile, tablet and desktop, and the social wall can be displayed anywhere on your website.
4) Gain deeper and more meaningful insights into your audience
You can add your analytics code (e.g. Google Analytics) to measure the traffic and interactions on your social wall. In addition, Flockler platform analyses the popularity and engagement of social content and displays how many comments and likes each piece of content published by you or your audience has generated. It shows which individuals are actively engaging with your content, and out of those, who has the most influence. You can use the valuable data that Flockler’s platform provides in many ways such as to identify themes and trends, get ideas for future content, create new product lines and marketing ideas, as well as use it for personalized and targeted advertising on social channels.
No FAQs associated with this application.
No FAQs associated with this application.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
What platforms does this service support?
- Social media services such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Email marketing platforms such as MailChimp.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Flockler can be embedded to any website or application with a code snippet or installing plugin for WordPress, Magento, and Shopify.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
What is this service generally used for?
Yes. Help documents available online. Fanatical support available via live chat, email, and phone.
Does this service offer an API?
Flockler is used to:
* Display user-generated content on the homepage or product pages.
* Create a full content marketing site.
* Display UGC during the event or on office displays.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Flockler is used by marketing professionals looking to utilise social content as product testimonials on their website or to create a content marketing site, and is trusted by the likes of Penguin Books, Visit Britain, UEFA, and many more.