BookedIN is an online appointment scheduling software for service industry professionals. It helps calm scheduling chaos, and drastically improves your customer service.
Say goodbye to endless phone calls, voicemails, and email chains. Set up online booking and get back to doing what you love.
It reduces stress, saves you time, and improves your overall customer service.
24/7 Online Booking
Create a booking page with your services and available appointments in seconds! People can easily book online from their mobile phone, tablet or desktop.
Online Appointment Scheduling
Schedule employees, equipment, rooms, etc. in your private calendar.
Require a partial or full payment when they book or request payment later. Clients can pay by credit card, debit, or PayPal. You can even add a tipping option! All you need is a free PayPal account.
Android & iPhone App
Manage your appointments, clients, availability, and almost all of your BookedIN business settings easily from your phone.
Track bookings, payment history, no-shows, and detailed client information and notes.
- Email & Text Reminders*
Automatically sends reminder text messages and emails. Clients can confirm their appointment, reschedule, cancel, or pay directly within the message. (Text reminders available in USA & Canada only.)
Request custom information when they book. Perfect for getting to know new clients, or collecting specific details for each booking.
Add your company logo or profile photo, and customize your colors.
Two-Way Calendar Sync
Sync appointments with Google, Outlook.com, iCloud, Office365, Microsoft Exchange.
Facebook & Website Integrations
Let clients and customers book appointments on your Facebook page or directly on your website.
Staff Notification Emails
Instantly notifies you or your staff when a new booking is made.
Multiple User Logins
Create unique user accounts to control what your staff can and can't access.
Friendly and prompt email support.
Secure & Reliable
Lightning fast, reliable and secure. BookedIN backs up your data continuously and stores it privately.
WHO USES BOOKEDIN?
Hair Salons & Barbers
Real Estate Agents
AyaNova has powerful features to help manage all aspects of service. Use AyaNova service work orders to schedule individual or multiple users, enter in TO DO tasks, identify equipment that is to be serviced to maintain a service history, identify parts used in service, track service labor for each work order item, as well as travel and miscellaneous expenses.
Features and uses include:
- Automatically assign labor against banked service that a client has pre-paid for.
- Create preventive maintenance for a client and/or their units that auto-convert to service work orders.
- Create quotes that can be auto copied to service work orders.
- AyaNova includes an Outlook-style graphical Schedule screen where you can view multiple schedulable users at one time, as well as individual schedulable users.
- Create new workorders, edit existing, create views to display based on skills, certificates, as well as dispatch zones and regions that schedulable users belong to.
- Inventory features such as on-hand quantities, restock levels, purchase orders, auto part request and restock lists for purchase orders, receiving, and part requests via workorders will expand your service capabilities as well as allow you to watch your bottom line.
- Optional interface with QuickBooks or PeachTree.
- Optional web browser interfaces for remote access by your field technicians -compatible with all regardless of operating system.
- Assign contracts to clients and headoffices to automatically provide specific service and travel rates, discounts on parts, and automatically apply pre-paid amounts against from service workorders to maintain an exact balance.
- Add custom fields, and localize all text labels within AyaNova to reflect your service industry, needs and language.
- Includes English, Deutsch (German), Español (Spanish) and Français (French) language locales.
- Customize and create reports directly from within AyaNova without the need for additional software.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
What platforms does this service support?
AyaNova can be access simultaneously via multiple logged in users (LAN, data portal, remote access, mobile) when configured for network environment
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
The AyaNova database can be networked on any operating system compatible with Firebird Server 2.x (i.e. Windows, Linux, etc) OR networked on operating system compatible with SQL Server or SQL Express 2008 SP2 or higher (i.e. Windows)
The AyaNova database in standalone configuration requires Windows XP and higher up to and including latest released OS.
The AyaNova desktop program requires Windows XP and higher up to and including latest released OS.
The AyaNova remote access option RI is a web browser application compatible with any sized device or operating system - i.e. mobile Android, mobile iOS, tablets Windows/Android/iOS, laptops Windows, etc etc
Does this service offer an API?
US, UK, Canadian, Austrailan QuickBooks desktop
Peachtree 2006 to 2012
US Sage 50 2013 to 2016
QuickBooks Online interface coming ETA July 2017
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes, our AyaNova API is available for developers at no charge.
We also provide the free utility AyaScript which can be used for quick add on design
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Yes, via F1 or Help -> Contents opens to our online Help documentation which provides details on each feature, recommendations and suggestions on use, step by step tutorials and more.
What is this service generally used for?
US Sage 50
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Who uses BookedIN
Available in: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand.
Who uses AyaNova
- Web App
Spanish, German, French, English