Blog2Social is a social media automation solution for bloggers, website owners and businesses of any size, social media managers and teams, marketers, solopreneurs, corporate blogs and agencies. It is available as a WordPress plugin solution or as an independent Web App.
Blog2Social currently supports the most important social media networks: LinkedIn (Profiles, Pages), Facebook (Profiles, Pages, Groups), Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Imgur, Flickr, Reddit, Tumblr, Medium, Torial, Diigo, Bloglovin', Blogger, Ravelry, Instapaper, Telegram, Google My Business, VK and XING (Profiles, Pages, Groups).
Top 5 Features:
* Schedule, share and re-share your posts and social media content automatically.
* Customize and share your posts at the best times and in the best format for each social network and community.
* Schedule and cross-promote your content on multiple social platforms at once. Including profiles, pages, and groups.
* Track and organize your scheduled content and team activities with the drag and drop editorial calendar.
* Share and create social media posts from any source as texts, links, images or videos.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
What platforms does this service support?
Here you will find helpful tips and guidelines for your successful social media marketing with Blog2Social:
- The step-by-step guide helps you get started with Blog2Social easily. From the installation to sharing your first post, you'll learn everything you need to know to get going right away.
- In the FAQ you'll find answers to frequently asked questions, problem solutions and tips about Blog2Social and your social media marketing. The FAQ-News inform you about important news and current Blog2Social releases.
- Of course, we also inform you by email about new updates and important information about the plugin.
- For more helpful tips for your social media strategy and social media marketing, we invite you to subscribe to our blog.
- In the Blog2Social Support Community you will receive technical support and benefit from the collective knowledge and experience of Blog2Social users from all over the world.
The Blog2Social service team is available for you via email, phone, social media as well as with our community forum.
What is this service generally used for?
Currently, Blog2Social supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, Reddit, Tumblr, Medium, Torial, Diigo, LinkedIn, Xing, Imgur, Bloglovin, Telegram, Google My Business and VK.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Blog2Social is used to cross-post and cross-promote your content through the most important social media channels.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
It is possible to use Blog2Social with multiple users in the PREMIUM version. starting from 2 in the SMART version up to 10 in the BUSINESS version. Should you require more users than included in the package, there is also the option to top up the amount.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
The main user groups of Blog2Social are social media managers and teams, marketers, small business owners, solopreneurs, corporate blogs, agencies, and businesses of any size.
Does this service offer an API?
The plugin version of Blog2Social is used for WordPress.
Who uses Blog2Social
German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Italian