With BitHub you can unify all your social media content in one place. Use the wisdom of crowds to strengthen your brand image and extend your influence.
BitHub provides you with an embeddable social hub that gathers and displays all the content produced by you and your fans. Place it on your site, landing page or an interactive event wall. Whatever needs you have, BitHub has you covered.
Sprinklr's integrated platform facilitates important social media marketing activities, such as planning, publishing, reporting, and campaign management.
- Sprinklr organises all of your content across your various social media platform, including Facebook and Twitter.
- This allows you to work on your campaigns, events, and posts efficiently one single platform.
- With Sprinklr's global editorial calendar, you can always ensure that your content will reach the right audience.
- Sprinklr allows you to draft, approve, schedule, and auto-tag your content across more than 20 different channels.
- This helps you maintain a consistent brand voice and message across your various social media platforms.
- Sprinklr provides a highly organized platform where you can view and analyze the impact of your content assets.
- With Sprinklr's platform, you can easily surface top performing content from anywhere within your company and also use new content engagement data to determine the focus of new marketing campaigns.
- The integration of Sprinklr's easy-to-use calendar assists you in tracking your campaign initiatives and measuring their impact on your business.
- You can also enforce campaign consistency and consolidate reporting metrics, such as engagement and conversion, across multiple social media platforms.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Sprinklr offers numerous guides on our website and our customer support is also willing to help if you run into any difficulties.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Sprinklr is mainly used by enterprises to manage their social media marketing, although it can also be used by startups or individual influencers to manage their social platforms.
Sprinklr is frequently used in tandem with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, VK, and YouTube.