Create and manage your data model:
- Use the web-based, all-in-one dashboard for powerful data manipulation, to view analytics, schedule and send push notifications. Create all your classes and manage your data using Parse dashboard.
REST API tool:
- With the API Console, you have a quick and easy access to all functions of your REST API, allowing you to play around with the API or debug issues without writing a single line of code.
- Send automatic verification and welcome emails to your users. Use your own HTML template.
- Connect your users via traditional logins or third party social networks with just a few lines of code. We take care of linking accounts across networks, resetting passwords, and keeping everything safe and secure so you don’t have to.
Setup running tasks with background jobs:
- Easily schedule recurring tasks like sending engagement emails, updating data, and long running computation at any time interval via the dashboard. View job status data and customize job frequency as required.
- Work in your preferred coding language and define a URL to receive a POST linked to a trigger set off when a specific cloud function is called. This keeps you informed of app events and connected with the various user and device interactions.
- The simplest way to store your app's parameters for updating on the fly. Keeping configurations out of your app's binary means config changes do not require a fresh app release.
Setup permission to access your data:
- Use CLPs and ACLs to manage your API permissions. CLP is the easiest way to lock down your app is with class-level permissions.
- Almost every class that you create should have these permissions tweaked to some degree.
- For classes where every object has the same permissions, class-level settings will be most effective.
- An ACL specifies a set of users who can read or write an object's data. So, before you can use ACLs, you have to have Users. There are many ways to handle users on Parse.
- No matter what platform you're building for, Parse Server has the SDKs you need to create an amazing mobile/desktop/IoT/Web experience.
- No matter what you’re creating for the desktop and the web, our SDKs will help you move faster than you ever thought possible. Perfect for standalone products, or experiences that complement your mobile app.
Easy user account management:
- At the core of many apps, there is a notion of user accounts that lets users access their information in a secure manner.
- Parse Server provides a specialized user class called PFUser that automatically handles much of the functionality required for user account management.
Use Geo-located commands:
- Parse Server allows you to associate real-world latitude and longitude coordinates with an object. This allows you to easily do things like finding out what user is closest to another user or which places are closest to a user.
This efficient program easily recognizes data sent by USB devices and converts it into serial signals. USB to COM Сonverter allows you to establish reliable connections between COM-enabled software and computer’s USB interfaces. The solution is designed to create a serial port on your PC using an existing USB port.
With the dedicated software, you’ll be able to provide your machine with virtual serial ports that can talk to real COM interfaces embedded on serial devices. USB to COM Converter is ideally suited for creating secure USB to RS232 communications.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
What platforms does this service support?
Support via email and chat.
What is this service generally used for?
Mobile, web and IoT applications.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Back4App is used to create backend, integrate backend with frontend, create APIs, and auto scale applications.
Back4App is commonly used in tandem with general mobile apps, games and we apps.