Atatus is a SaaS-delivered application performance and error tracking solution, delivering full-stack visibility for all your apps. Our platform is able to dynamically collect millions of performance data points across your applications so you can quickly resolve issues, and improve digital customer experiences. And all this happens in real time, in production, with cloud or on-premise deployment flexibility.
About ManageEngine Applications Manager
ManageEngine Applications Manager is a single console for heterogeneous application monitoring.
- Single, integrated application performance monitoring for all your IT infrastructure and application performance monitoring needs. From server and infrastructure components that support your business to all business-critical applications responsible for uninterrupted service delivery, measure the performance statistics in real-time for comprehensive application monitoring for your IT Operations.
- Unlike other application monitoring tools, Applications Manager supports the widest range of over 150 popular technologies across servers, virtual machines, hybrid cloud applications and services, containers, application servers, converged infrastructure elements, databases, big data stores, middleware & messaging components, web servers, web services & ERP suites.
- Built for today's complex, dynamic application performance management needs.
- Application monitoring software even for homegrown apps with custom scripts.
*Monitor critical page workflows and test applications before launch.
*Agent-based monitoring with byte-code instrumentation and code-level diagnostics for Java, .NET, PHP, Node.js, and Ruby applications.
*Synthetic transaction monitoring from multiple geographical locations for multi-page end-user workflow simulation and measure user experience.
- Get started in minutes. Easy setup, no training or consultation required to get your application monitor started.
What platforms does this service support?
What is this service generally used for?
Ionic and all Hybrid apps.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Yes, yYou can add as many as users you want.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
IT and DevOps team
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Yes, Atatus supports Product Guide, Support docs and API docs.
Does this service offer an API?
Yes, Atatus is integrated with following apps.
Yes, we do support API for browser monitoring.
No FAQs associated with this application.