Total Office Manager® is an award-winning complete service management software program that does it all. Built by contractors for contractors. We offer both a hosted and on-premises version. With accounting, Certified Payroll for Contractors and HVAC Companies, job costing, CRM, scheduling, GPS tracking, integrated caller id, marketing, sales lead management, powerful Field Service Management App, dashboards, mapping, document management, AIA Billing, custom programming, and customized electronic forms, this is the COMPLETE package. We can even migrate your QuickBooks® financial transactions. Here is a Complete Features and Benefits PDF.
Our software does the following (and more):
1. Web-based or installed locally
2. Contracting specific accounting and payroll (very robust)
3. In-house payroll or we support third-party interface
4. Complete scheduling and dispatching
5. Customer equipment tracking
6. Company asset tracking and scheduling
7. Service agreement management
8. Credit card processing and consumer bank financing
9. CRM and sales lead management
10. Sales proposals and full job costing
11. Full scale mobile service management and sales
12. Sales and marketing management
13. 450+ reports
14. Build custom reports
15. Email work orders and invoices
16. Departmentalized financial statements (down to net profit)
17. Complete printed user manuals
18. Web-based training (10 hours of private training)
19. American technical support
1. Vehicle GPS tracking (black box)
2. GPS tracking on mobile devices
3. Schedule board map to display work orders, appointments, and sales calls
4. On-site training (at your office)
5. Full QB data migration - including financial data
6. Other software brand migration services available
7. Flat Rate Pricing – pre-built data
Vivantio offers leading, flexible service management software that meets the demands of any service teams across an entire organization without being cost- or growth-restrictive. Our platform is ideal for mid-size companies and smaller business with a growth trajectory across a multitude of industries.
By centralizing service management operations, companies can reduce licensing costs, improve inter-departmental efficiencies, share knowledge and centralize management reporting, allowing business owners and department heads to focus on the true cost of service delivery and measure service excellence.
ZenMaid was developed in 2013 by former maid services owners who managed & ran their company in less than an hour a day with the help of custom developed technology. Our goal is to do more than help you with organizing your schedule & business but also to help you run & grow your maid service with no additional work. Our clients quickly find after joining our service that they experience less no-shows, more informed employees & happier customers that are far more likely to refer new business.
Batch Permissions & Access
Password & Access Management
Instant Chat Integration
Social Media Integration
Dispatching: This feature includes an array of tools users need to have their dispatchers working efficiently.
Reporting: This feature allows users to access all of the details of their business easily. Plus, all of the reports can be exported to Excel and other program formats.
Office management: Includes tools to invoice clients, and allows any user to easily fulfill all of his accounts receivable tasks. With the invoicing tool, it is possible to create sales invoices, sale proposals and billing statements.
Inventory Management: Users can create work orders, schedule appointments, track order status, manage other inventory and schedule related activities.
Flexible, reliable, trusted IT Service Management Software
Built with ITIL standards at its core.
Automation captures service data, tracks milestones and triggers meaningful action.
Webhooks and APIs integrate Vivantio with core ITSM tools.
Customizable self-help portals empower your customers and improve your service.
Report on your true service team effort to highlight success and target areas of improvement.
Scheduling software for cleaning business owners, maid services, and house keepers.
Credit card required: N/A
We have various pricing models and options. We offer On-Premises and Hosted. The On-Premises software is $2,500 plus $150 per month for each desktop user and $75.00 per month for each mobile user. Those prices basically include every feature we offer including private internet training and onboarding. What is not included in on-site training, data migration, and custom software programming.
Starting from: $40.00/month
Credit card required: No
Vivantio's pricing model is an annual subscription based on total number of users, types of licenses and functionality activated in the Platform. A free trial is available for a test-drive, upon request.
Vivantio offers both named and concurrent licenses, and all customers may select to purchase any combination of both. A named license is allocated to a particular agent and cannot be shared. Concurrent licenses sit in a shared pool. Each time an agent logs in, they temporarily use up one license and when they log out, the license is returned to the pool for someone else to use.
Your customers and end users don’t need licenses to use your self-service web portal.
• Pricing starts at $40 per user, per month at the Essentials level, suited for small and medium-size service desk operations looking to increase efficiency.
• Licenses at the Pro level start at $60 per user, per month and are designed to unify service operations with powerful core service management features.
• Feature-rich Vivantio ITSM licenses start at $90 USD and are built to scale and meet the complex business needs of larger, multi-site organizations.
1 server(s) / month
Included in plan:
Up to 30 employees (owner, office managers, cleaners)
The Easiest-to-Use Schedule Available
Appointment Confirmations & Reminders
Appointment Follow Ups & Come Back Emails
Employee Payroll & Tracking
Free 24/7 Support
The ZenMaid Instant Booking Form
Credit Card Processing
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Total Office Manager and Aptora Mobile II integrate with all Microsoft Office programs, RevuKangaroo, Verizon Fleetmatics, EnerBank USA, etc.
What platforms does this service support?
We offer both Hosted (SaaS) and On-Premises. Our mobile software is built for both iOS and Android. We also have a browser version.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Aptora provides software solutions to the service industry. We specialize in companies with thirty or more employees. We can handle residential AND commercial service, replacement, and construction.
What is this service generally used for?
HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, and other service industries use our software.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes. It offers multi-user capability.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
We offer technical support via phone number; email, and on-site. We host four annual events and many live internet training opportunities.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Does this service offer an API?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?