Total Office Manager® is an award-winning complete service management software program that does it all. Built by contractors for contractors. We offer both a hosted and on-premises version. With accounting, Certified Payroll for Contractors and HVAC Companies, job costing, CRM, scheduling, GPS tracking, integrated caller id, marketing, sales lead management, powerful Field Service Management App, dashboards, mapping, document management, AIA Billing, custom programming, and customized electronic forms, this is the COMPLETE package. We can even migrate your QuickBooks® financial transactions. Here is a Complete Features and Benefits PDF.
Our software does the following (and more):
1. Web-based or installed locally
2. Contracting specific accounting and payroll (very robust)
3. In-house payroll or we support third-party interface
4. Complete scheduling and dispatching
5. Customer equipment tracking
6. Company asset tracking and scheduling
7. Service agreement management
8. Credit card processing and consumer bank financing
9. CRM and sales lead management
10. Sales proposals and full job costing
11. Full scale mobile service management and sales
12. Sales and marketing management
13. 450+ reports
14. Build custom reports
15. Email work orders and invoices
16. Departmentalized financial statements (down to net profit)
17. Complete printed user manuals
18. Web-based training (10 hours of private training)
19. American technical support
1. Vehicle GPS tracking (black box)
2. GPS tracking on mobile devices
3. Schedule board map to display work orders, appointments, and sales calls
4. On-site training (at your office)
5. Full QB data migration - including financial data
6. Other software brand migration services available
7. Flat Rate Pricing – pre-built data
Accurants is a complete small business accounting software. The biggest advantage of Accurants is, that it's a cloud based software, which means there is no installation and it can be accessed from anywhere, anytime and from any device.
Accurants comes with multiple modules like Invoice management, Accounting, Time Tracker, Project management, Expenses management, Customer Relationship Management, Taxes, Email marketing, and Payroll management. All these modules are programmed perfectly to work independently as well as in combination.
Dispatching: This feature includes an array of tools users need to have their dispatchers working efficiently.
Reporting: This feature allows users to access all of the details of their business easily. Plus, all of the reports can be exported to Excel and other program formats.
Office management: Includes tools to invoice clients, and allows any user to easily fulfill all of his accounts receivable tasks. With the invoicing tool, it is possible to create sales invoices, sale proposals and billing statements.
Inventory Management: Users can create work orders, schedule appointments, track order status, manage other inventory and schedule related activities.
No key features associated with this application.
- Credit card required: N/A
We have various pricing models and options. We offer On-Premises and Hosted. The On-Premises software is $2,500 plus $150 per month for each desktop user and $75.00 per month for each mobile user. Those prices basically include every feature we offer including private internet training and onboarding. What is not included in on-site training, data migration, and custom software programming.
1 user(s) / month
Included in plan:
- Project Management
- Time Tracker
1 user(s) / month
1 user(s) / month
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
What platforms does this service support?
Total Office Manager and Aptora Mobile II integrate with all Microsoft Office programs, RevuKangaroo, Verizon Fleetmatics, EnerBank USA, etc.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
We offer both Hosted (SaaS) and On-Premises. Our mobile software is built for both iOS and Android. We also have a browser version.
What is this service generally used for?
Aptora provides software solutions to the service industry. We specialize in companies with thirty or more employees. We can handle residential AND commercial service, replacement, and construction.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, and other service industries use our software.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Yes. It offers multi-user capability.
We offer technical support via phone number; email, and on-site. We host four annual events and many live internet training opportunities.
No FAQs associated with this application.