Applause connects users' software, mobile apps, websites and teams to both an intuitive SaaS platform and the world’s leading community of digital experts. It delivers a premium digital experience (DX) from the real world.
Applause gathers data from over half a billion reviews and star ratings, transforming it into business intelligence that tells app owners what users are thinking instead of just what they’re doing. This is a new, efficient approach to product testing, taking place in real situations, locations, and real devices.
This service utilizes 175,000 real-world users for its unique kind of app testing, crawling more than 30 million apps and 500 million app reviews. It lists apps on a scale of 0-100 based on essential characteristics acquired from reviews, so app owners can instantly measure audience perception.
About Katalon Studio
Katalon Studio enhances Selenium and Appium with a complete test automation framework that helps you start testing in no time.
* Provides project templates for organizing test cases, object repository and keywords
* Fully supports Web, Android, iOS and API testing on all operating systems
* Easy to integrate with Jenkins, GIT, JIRA, and qTest with native plugins
* Records actions on Web & Mobile to generates scripts with hundreds of built-in keywords
* Builds advanced scripts with IDE or customize steps with tabular interface easily
* Useful built-in object spy, code completion, in context reference, refactoring helper to make scripting more enjoyable
* Runs/Debug test cases or test suites using multiple configurations and data sets
* Runs test at any step on multiple browsers and devices locally or with cloud services
* CLI and command line generator enable CI/CD and DevOps practices
* Includes run-time rules to automatically handle complex execution flows
Report and Debug
* With advanced logging, debug data, screenshots and videos
* Customizable post execution workflow to notify, submit bug or process the execution results
* Dashboards, flaky metrics and coverage execution results to improve automation strategy
* Automatically updates all associated test cases and suites when objects are changed
* Allows easy management and maintenance of tests, data and keywords
* Imports external libraries to improve the automation functions beyond Selenium and Appium limit
Flood is a cloud-based, distributed load testing platform that helps teams test how their applications scale with massive load generated from around the world. Flood can generate load using popular open source load testing tools (such as Apache JMeter, Gatling, and Chrome) as well as Tricentis Tosca functional testing cases (API and UI).
Unlike the other offerings on the marketplace for load testing, Flood provides:
Straightforward ways to define, create, and maintain load tests
On-demand platform for running those load tests at scale
Real-time result visualization and analysis
Continuous insight into performance over time
Mobile Sentiment Analysis
Test Script Reviews
Web-based 320 Dashboard
Powerful web & app automation testing solution helps you test more, test faster, launch better software.
A single installation package contains everything you need to deploy a powerful test automation tool.
Built-in templates with clear tutorials help you quickly build and run your automation test scripts.
New testers can use recording and keywords to build automation tests, while expert testers have a full IDE to build advanced scripts.
Reduce time to open large project or lengthy test cases.
Direct JIRA ticket submission from your automation test.
Browser Level User approach reduces script creation, maintenance, and complexity overheads.
Tosca Flood integration, including seamless load testing for both UI and API based test cases.
Superior economy of scale with cloud-based load generation across multiple geographic regions around the world.
Tool agnostic, can integrate with new tools as they become available.
Cluster-less, shared-nothing architecture which means we can scale out for very large tests without the typical bottlenecks found in our competitors with more traditional setups.
Real time reports in an easy to share, intuitive, and interactive dashboard.
Long term storage of results, so you can continuously assess performance over time.
Test-friendly pricing where you pay for the infrastructure you use, not per test or per simulated user like most of our competitors.
First class support, talk to real performance engineers who can resolve most issues within a 4-hour period rather than get stuck in an escalation queue.
What platforms does this service support?
Web-based, Android and iOS.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
Support: Knowledge Base, Online Support, and Phone Support.
What is this service generally used for?
This service is generally used for app testing.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Main users of Applause are startups, medium-sized and large businesses from retail, finance, media, and travel industry.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Integrations: Bugzilla, FogBugz, GitHub, JIRA, Mantis, Microsoft Visual Studio, Pivotal Tracker, Rally, Redmine, and Wehooks.
Does this service offer an API?
Yes, it offers API.
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
It is commonly used in tandem with app development platforms.