Appknox helps app developers detect security threat and attain peace of mind by sending regular security updates of their app.
It scans mobile apps automatically: during the development phase, at the time of delivery, and after publication by scanning through app stores, reporting security flaws to the stores, and to the developers.
Appknox is a completely automated tool with Continuous Integration. Continuous Integration testing makes a developers' life easier and reduces friction in adoption, removing complexity and the need of experience in security for their job.
About devZing Bugzilla
Bugzilla is the industry standard bug tracking system.
devZing Bugzilla hosting provides:
Testopia available for test case management
GraphViz for visual dependency trees and graphical charts
Whining Cron for email reminders
Secure URLs (https)
Full administrative control
Free migration from your existing Bugzilla
LDAP authentication available
Subversion and GitHub integrations available
Submit defects via email
Instant deployment - be up and running in less than a minute.
Nightly encrypted off-site backups
Our data center is a SAS 70 Type 2 and SSAE 16 certified facility with true 2N redundancy
Download a backup at any time
About Katalon Studio
Katalon Studio enhances Selenium and Appium with a complete test automation framework that helps you start testing in no time.
* Provides project templates for organizing test cases, object repository and keywords
* Fully supports Web, Android, iOS and API testing on all operating systems
* Easy to integrate with Jenkins, GIT, JIRA, and qTest with native plugins
* Records actions on Web & Mobile to generates scripts with hundreds of built-in keywords
* Builds advanced scripts with IDE or customize steps with tabular interface easily
* Useful built-in object spy, code completion, in context reference, refactoring helper to make scripting more enjoyable
* Runs/Debug test cases or test suites using multiple configurations and data sets
* Runs test at any step on multiple browsers and devices locally or with cloud services
* CLI and command line generator enable CI/CD and DevOps practices
* Includes run-time rules to automatically handle complex execution flows
Report and Debug
* With advanced logging, debug data, screenshots and videos
* Customizable post execution workflow to notify, submit bug or process the execution results
* Dashboards, flaky metrics and coverage execution results to improve automation strategy
* Automatically updates all associated test cases and suites when objects are changed
* Allows easy management and maintenance of tests, data and keywords
* Imports external libraries to improve the automation functions beyond Selenium and Appium limit
Static Analysis: Provides results in less than 5 minutes.
Dynamic Analysis: Real time results along with user interaction.
Behavioral Analysis: More than 85% code coverage with accurate results.
Multiple Platform: Supports both Android and iOS platforms.
Test case management
Project/product level security model
Powerful web & app automation testing solution helps you test more, test faster, launch better software.
A single installation package contains everything you need to deploy a powerful test automation tool.
Built-in templates with clear tutorials help you quickly build and run your automation test scripts.
New testers can use recording and keywords to build automation tests, while expert testers have a full IDE to build advanced scripts.
Reduce time to open large project or lengthy test cases.
Direct JIRA ticket submission from your automation test.
1 server(s) / month
Included in plan:
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Main users are brand owners and developers who create and maintain apps.
What is this service generally used for?
Appknox is generally used for mobiie security.
What platforms does this service support?
It supports both Android and iOS platforms.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
They provide easy CI integration.
Does this service offer an API?
Appknox helps coders by offering a testing API that can be built into their continuous integration process.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?