Analytics-Toolkit.com is the swiss-army knife of the Google Analytics professional, whether a freelancer or working at an online marketing/CRO agency. It speeds up and automates many daily Google Analytics tasks and helps you greatly improve your productivity. Setups and daily audit & debugging activities have never been easier.
Works with any testing methodology
Test Life Cycle Management:
* User permissions for better group management
* Assign tests to specific testers
* Requirement management
* Test case management
* Soft links
* Shared steps
* Test Dependencies
* Test cycle planning using multiple labs
* Archiving of projects, branches and labs
* Two-way Integration with any bug tracker
* Simultaneous Integration with any number of bug trackers
* Easy screenshot capturing
* Dedicated video recorder – records screens, keyboard and mouse movements
* Attach video to defect reports
* Dedicated video player
* Communicate with team using Twitter integration
* Automation – API to external automation tools
* Team management – easily add and remove testers
* Streamlined task management queue for each tester
* Organize tests by projects, branches and hierarchical suites
* Test priorities
* Product version
* Run configuration
* Innovative rich text editor
* Hebrew and Arabic right to left support
* Export to HTML for easier printing and sharing
* Import/export from Excel
* Two available clients – web and desktop
* Localization – Work in Your Own Language
* Use without limits – unlimited testers, tests, projects, defect reports
* Highly secure, authenticated and fully backed-up environment
* No need for a server, get started right away
* Highly intuitive, easy to use
* Simple license management
Zarget is a conversion rate optimization software with A/B testing, Heatmaps and Funnel analysis modules combined. With the Industry's first ever chrome plug-in, conversion rate optimization has been taken to a whole new level. Zarget's aim is to enable digital marketing professionals and product managers to effectively optimize their websites/SaaS products, with zero dependency on their technical teams. The features have been developed to ensure a seamless experience throughout the optimization journey.
Funnel analysis assists in identifying the pages in the conversion funnel with high visitor drop-offs thus pointing out the red flags on the website. Heatmaps helps in visualizing website visitors’ behavior in the form of graphical click aggregates. A/B Testing enables testing of multiple variations of a webpage against each other in order to select the best performing variation with the highest conversion rate.
At Zarget, we believe conversion rate optimization is a cyclical process which needs continuous attention. With Funnel analysis, Heatmaps and A/B testing modules in one software, Zarget reduces dependency on multiple tools while providing the combined power in one.
The most advanced Google Analytics audit tool out there
Unique E-commerce data validator
Google Analytics Anti-Referrer Spam tool
SaaS test management tool
Unique embedded video recorder
Comprehensive tool, anything you need from your test management
Real, two-way integration with any bug tracker
Open REST API
Customized Notification Center
Available as web app and a desktop client
Available in 4 languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
Unlimited Experiments, Domains, Snapshots
Device specific heatmap reports
Customizable URL targeting
Heatmaps for dynamic and interactive website content
Industry first Chrome extension to create and manage tests
Zarget is used to website increase conversion rates. That means, for the same amount of traffic, you can improve the number of conversions. By combining A/B testing, Heatmaps and Funnel analysis in one software, Zarget reduces the need of multiple tools.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
What platforms does this service support?
Websites and Hybrid apps
Does this service offer an API?
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Digital Marketers, Product Managers, eCommerce Specialists, Web Designers
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Google Analytics, Wordpress, Shopify, Joomla, Magento
Who uses Analytics Toolkit
Must be VAT-registered entity if you reside in the EU. No restrictions if you reside outside of the EU.