Amio eases your messaging development. It is powered with multi-channel API, the complete toolbox for software developers and equipped with third party integration to ease your development process.
You only implement once and then choose what platform to use.
- Include instant messaging to your systems.
- Build multi-platform chatbots.
- Build chatbots faster.
- We handle API changes in the platforms we implement.
- Descriptive errors and logs.
About Apphitect IM
Apphitect IM solution is built on cutting-edge technologies that include several flexible features such as integration of chat SDK, messaging API to the third party, security, cloud hosting, scalability, inbuilt WebRTC, and any other feature that the client wishes to add.
Apphitect IM has 3 tier security course integrated to secure file transfer that takes place through the app; thus, assuring conversations in a trustworthy floor. The solution, in addition, blends in with the third-party platforms to create a flair that meets the measures of Enterprise-grade standards.
About Troop Messenger
Benefits of Troop Messenger
Effective communication is the key to corporate success and taking the significance of flawless interaction in the business world, Troop Messenger office chat app has been designed feature-packed. Amazing feature implementation coupled with high-end security makes Troop Messenger look taller in the corresponding market and with a business identity. This encrypted group chat app is apt to take your business communication to the next level.
Tuned with tech advancement and internet extension, these days instant messaging apps are on trend and widely used in corporate making business communication even simpler and faster than ever before.
Advantages of using Troop Messenger work chat app:
- Accessible with web/desktop/mobile (Android/iOS).
- Convenient to use having a user-friendly interface.
- Easy to communicate with co-workers regardless of their current location.
- Real-time communication. No more waiting for a response.
- Minimal expense (associated with distant communication).
- Being pocket-friendly, can be used at anywhere anytime.
- Narrows down professional’s time and effort.
- Killing time, virtual meeting and call can be arranged using its Audio/Video calling feature.
- Effective knowledge transfer by sharing multimedia, location, and contact.
- Confidential information can be shared securely within no time.
- Push up team collaboration for business betterment.
- Cut out unwanted delay knowing co-worker’s availability.
- Enhance your professional profile having a strong relationship among team members.
Features of troop messenger
Instant messaging for business allows people to communicate, relaying information in real time. However, corporate chat app is a contemporary update to the ancient email communication cutting out time, expense, and effort at the same time. Nowadays many organizations are using instant messaging for their daily business conversation. But for effective communication, an easy to use corporate chat app is vital being loaded with lots of amazing features. Such an office chat app is Troop Messenger that contributes to business communication tuned with every bite of enterprise needs. Being encrypted, it’s secured to share confidential business data and facilitates one-to-one and team communication.
Below few alluring features are penned down. Take a look:
- 24*7 free online support - Call, chat and email.
- High-end security - Pin and fingerprint security.
- Multi-platform support - Accessible through the web, desktop, Android or iOS.
- Large storage - Up to 15 GB storage.
- Unlimited chat history.
- Team collaboration - Let users create groups with unlimited members.
- Multimedia sharing - Image, video, audio, files, links, location, and contacts.
- Search chat - Search for other existing user or group to start a conversation by name.
- Pin chat - Pin user or group for frequent chat.
- Self-chat - A custom option to save any idea or data.
- App notification - Push notification for mobile app and desktop notification for the web app.
- Reply/Forward/Copy messaging
- Attachment preview before download.
- Online/Offline/Idle user status.
- Unread message count - The app will display the unread message count to inform users about unread messages.
- Group notification - All the group members will get group notification during- member addition/ member removal/ group exit/ group profile edition, etc.
- Contact sharing - Whenever you get a contact as an attachment, the system will display 3 options in total- call, add to contact and send message.
- Offline messaging - Offline message will be sent automatically to respective individuals or group as soon as your device is connected to internet.
- Audio and Video call.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
Troop Messenger is a new age solution for intra-corporate and government departments' communication needs. It provides for one to one and one to group/team exchange of information and data as well as audio and video calling and screen sharing facility
What are some applications this service is commonly used in tandem with?
Currently no but propose to introduce this feature soon
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
What is this service generally used for?
24X7 customer support through chat, email and phone call is available for this service. Downloadable FAQs, User Guide, and Quick Start Guide are provided for the users on the website.
What platforms does this service support?
This service provides a seamless team communication channel within an enterprise apart from being evolving into a unified communication platform soon.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
It is compatible across iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, Web platforms
Does this service offer an API?
This service is created with the sole purpose of uniting teams on a single platform for communication. It provides for creation of multiple groups, sub-groups without a limitation on the number of groups and number of members in each group.
Yes, this service provides API to standalone users on request.