Alma’s integrated Student Information System empowers learning communities with a future-ready software platform created to take on today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.
Impressively designed and easy to use, Alma provides the industry’s best student information system, including: admissions, enrollment and registration, student demographics, attendance, advanced scheduling, discipline, grades, state reporting, custom report cards, parent portal, student portal, standards-based and traditional gradebook, reporting, custom form builder and much more.
QuickSchools is a robust online school management system.
QuickSchools, unlike other school management systems, works on an entirely different model. You don't install hardware and software, manage backups, or anything as complicated. We manage all of that on our end. Simply connect via the Internet to your school site on QuickSchool. Log-in, and you're up and running.
Here are some of the features of QuickSchools:
- Student Information / Student Management
- Teacher Information / Teacher Management
- Attendance Tracking
- Online Gradebook
- Online Homework Assignments & Tracking
- Fully Customizable Report Card
- Scheduling (Student Scheduling, Classroom Scheduling, etc)
- Admission Management
- Fee Tracking & Online Payment
- Parent Portal
- Online Transcripts
- Facility Booking
- Email, Text, and Voice Messaging
More paid apps are available on QuickSchool's App Store. You can also integrate it with Learning Management Systems such as Schoology.
Does this service integrate with any other apps?
What is this service generally used for?
Yes, we have the following additional free and paid apps for all your student information system (SIS) needs in our QuickSchool's App Store :
- Attendance Snapshot
- California School Immunization Record
- Facilities Booking
- Fileroom (File sharing)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Management
- FundRabbit (Donation Management Tool)
- Host Families
- Individualized Educational Programs (IEP Management)
- Lunch Count
- Merit System
- Online Forms
- Student Activity Log
- Student Sign In & Sign Out
- Teacher Attendance
- Test Scores & Certificates
- The Lunchroom (Create lunch menu & track lunch fees plus payments separately from the Fee Tracking module)
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR APPS
- Advanced Subject Setup
- Custom Attendance Codes
- Custom Domain
- Gradebook Dashboard
- Report Creator
- Canvas Integration
- Schoology Integration
- CALPADS (State Reporting for California)
- Wufoo Forms Integration
- Comment Bank
- Gradebook History / Versioning
- Montessori Assessment
- Standards-Based Gradebook
- Approve Me: Online Request / CRM
- Post Board: Online Bulletin Board
- Topica: Online Forum
What platforms does this service support?
QuickSchools is mainly used for ma school management and school administration as well as for student information management.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
QuickSchools is a web-based student management system hosted on the cloud. It can be used by anyone, anywhere, anytime, and on any platform with an Internet connection.
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
Yes, user guides and tutorials are available on our website. Apart from that, we also offer 24/7 online chat support and you may also submit any queries via our helpdesk (tickets). 24/7 Phone Support is available for Athena Plan subscribers. Gaia & Apollo Plans' subscribers can attain the phone support for a small monthly fee.
Does this service offer an API?
Yes, QuickSchools does offer multi-user capabilities.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Yes, we do offer an API.
- Day Care Schools
- Independent Schools
- Faith-Based Schools
- Vocational Schools
- Swimming Schools
- Art Schools
- Judo / Karate / Taekwondo Schools
- International Baccalaureate Schools
- District Schools
- Private Schools
- Small Colleges
- Language Schools / Classes
- Music Schools
Who uses Alma
- Web App
Who uses QuickSchools
English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Vietnamese