About Abara LMS
Abara LMS is a modern, mobile-first Learning Management System for Corporates, Training and eLearning companies. Abara, which means ‘coach’ in Igbo, an African language, provides the Learning Management System domain with an innovative and intelligent approach to e-learning. Built for today’s dynamic workplace, it leverages a mobile-first approach in the HTML5 user interface and can be accessed on iPads, Android phones, and desktops. Abara is built with design considerations to provide the learner as well as the educator a state-of-the-art experience adding value to the entire learning ecosystem. Abara is modern LMS for a mobile-first world.
What makes Abara the perfect Learning Management System for you?
There are many reasons why Abara is trusted by some of the leading corporate and training companies across the globe. Abara is the only Learning Management System which is truly mobile-first and offers a hassle-free learning experience.
Abara is built with design considerations to provide the learner as well as the educator a state-of-the-art experience adding value to the entire learning ecosystem. Below are some of the features that make Abara a highly efficient and effective Learning Management System:
- Modern and easy-to-use interface
- Anytime, anywhere delivery of learning
- Highly configurable features
- Secure, scalable and robust
- Amazon Cloud hosted
Who Uses This Software?
Abara LMS is best suited for eLearning providers, training companies, eCommerce and catalog providers, small to medium businesses as well as large enterprises or corporate firms.
Abara LMS Features:
- AICC/SCORM compliant
- Asynchronous learning
- Built-in course authoring
- Certification Management
- Employee training
- Mobile learning
- Skills tracking
- Social learning
- Training companies
About iSpring Learn LMS
iSpring Learn is a fast-growing learning management system that empowers eLearning professionals to deliver, manage, and track online training. With Spring Learn, you can easily find the right eLearning solution for your mission-critical project: launch onboarding or continuous learning, training of employees or partners, and product training.
Create courses right in the LMS:
The Longread feature allows you to build e-courses from scratch. You can enhance your learning articles with images, videos, knowledge checks, and quotes right in iSpring Learn.
Measuring Training Effectiveness:
With iSpring’s detailed reports, you get a clear view of who’s actually studying and who’s missing classes. You can track the results of a whole department or the individual performance of each learner.
Mobile Delivery and Offline Course Completion:
Your learners can access training materials from all devices and whenever they want, even offline. The results of course completion and tests are stored and sent back to the LMS as soon as users are connected to the internet.
The iSpring award-winning support team will give you a free demo upon request and answer any product-specific questions. 80% of cases get resolved in two hours or immediately right on the phone!
About eLogic Learning
eSSential LMS is a learning management solution offered by eLogic Learning, an industry leader in learning strategy and design.
eSSential LMS’ features center around a user’s needs. To reflect your unique brand, you can create and customize audience-targeted LMS portals, course descriptions and images, and branded templates for emails, certificates and more.
The software streamlines and simplifies learning management in five areas:
- Custom branding – Various color, image and design options allow for seamless corporate branding across the LMS. For clients with multiple audiences (customer, employees, partners, etc.), create and manage all LMS portals from one location.
- Reporting engine – Ad-hoc and standard reports are available to easily access and send actionable data to established individuals or groups. Customized dashboards make it simple to view key data at a glance.
- Administrative functionality – Administrators can organize users into groups, departments or locations for more targeted training. An unlimited amount of fields can be added to users’ profiles and can be turned on or off for convenience.
- Course management – SCORM certified, AICC and xAPI partner. Use the comprehensive interface to easily set course prerequisites, outline learning goals, upload new versions of courses and media, deliver and assign training material to groups, and track training performance.
- Learner-centered experience – Empower users by letting them choose their own profile theme. Automatic course bookmarking and single-sign-on access allows users to focus more on what they’re learning instead of remembering another password or where they left off in the course.
In addition to the elements mentioned above, eSSential LMS also offers the following features:
- eCommerce – Sell electronic and physical products from within the LMS. Bundle courses/products together, create coupon codes, offer a variety of payment methods, and include additional items of interest to encourage add-ons.
- Regulatory compliance – Robust reporting within the LMS automates training documentation and ensures compliance. Automated reporting feeds can be sent directly to governing bodies to streamline the reporting process
- Continuing education management – Configure courses and credits to meet continuing education requirements on a state-by-state basis. Assign certifications to automatically be sent upon course completion.
- Instructor-led training – Manage single or multi-day training events, sign up and attendance, name tags and agendas all from within the LMS. Utilize online pre- and/or post-training assessments to compare learner competency.
- Data integrations – Send data to and from the LMS to streamline workflows (HRIS, Payroll, Active Directory, CRM, Web Portal, etc.). Allow users to access the LMS through single sign-on support via Active Directory, One-Login, Okta or a Custom Token approach.
No FAQs associated with this application.
Who are the main user groups of this service?
Does this service offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)?
The main users of iSpring Learn LMS are middle- to enterprise-scale companies from a wide range of industries including healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and financial services.
What is this service generally used for?
Yes, iSpring Learn offers multiple learner management, multiple administrators, assignment of training to groups of learners, and tracking of a team’s learning progress.
Does this service offer an API?
iSpring Learn LMS is used for creating a corporate learning portal for onboarding, learning, and training of employees, partners, and customers.
What platforms does this service support?
Yes, iSpring Learn LMS offers an API to share data between iSpring and other systems you use.
Does this service offer guides, tutorials and or customer support?
iSpring Learn LMS is a web-based platform, with native iOS and Android apps available.
Yes, iSpring offers Email Support, Phone Support, Live Chat, Webinars, and Video Tutorials.
No FAQs associated with this application.