Booksteam is a flexible, cloud-based appointment and class booking software. It offers a solution to the hard to manage and confusing appointment scheduling system between businesses and clients.
This innovative calendar and scheduling software allows customers to schedule appointments online and enables businesses to effectively manage these appointments on the backend. The system also offers database management, marketing options, email and text notifications and online payments.
BookSteam’s advanced scheduling platform makes life easier and more productive for freelancers, public administrations, enterprises of all sizes, personal startups and other kinds of service providers. Because of its versatile and customizable features, the software is effectively used in different industries and fields such as healthcare, education, beauty, apparel, retail and in public administrations.
How BookSteam works
BookSteam helps you conveniently manage and optimize your scheduling system. It saves time and makes your investments more profitable.
Through the system, customers can book their appointment online in real time. They can do it anywhere, fast and easy and can even pay for their service right there and then through their credit cards. With the trouble-free process, there is no limit to the number of clients that can be reached 24/7.
With the online booking services, BookSteam also offers many other simple, easy-to-use features:
Email and SMS notification
The software comes with email and SMS messages features to remind and confirm appointments with clients so they will not forget their scheduled appointments. This means there is little or no chance of missed appointments. No more time wasted.
Client database manager
BookSteam helps businesses manage the profiles of their customers, collect their contact information and keep track of their appointment history. This feature saves them time as they no longer have to tediously search for files.
Customizable booking webpage
The software also provides a customized mini booking webpage with personalized themes to suit your business preferences. You can personalize the booking interface with the colors, styles and fonts of your choice.
Calendar management and synchronization
As a plus feature, scheduling is easy and quick as BookSteam syncs your schedule with Google calendar. The two-way sync allows your appointments to be synced between BookSteam and Google calendar. With this feature, the appointments created in Google calendar appears in BookSteam and vice versa. BookSteam also syncs with Apple’s Ical and Microsoft Outlook.
Collect plus manage reviews
To measure customer satisfaction and to know how to improve to keep the business growing, the system collects client feedback and allows customers to submit and share feedback about recent events.
Online credit payments
BookSteam supports the idea of a hassle-free transaction. Customers don’t have to go to your business’ physical location to pay for your services. They can easily do it online through the system’s integration with Stripe and PayPal.
BookSteam services can be accessed anytime and anywhere. The software supports Apple IOS, Android and any tablet device.
If you want to view your class list and calendar, you can simply go to your booking page, fast and easy.
Packages plus gift certificates Promotions
Through BookSteam, you can offer bundled up multiple services for customers to purchase in advance and sell attractive, custom-made gift certificates.
Promotions. The promotions feature of the system attracts first-time and returning clients. They are given promotional discount codes, which market your services on your e-commerce site with a special discount. The discount, which is linked to a specific code of your choice, allows clients to get the offer.
The system provides separate log-in access to staff members. This enables users to view and manage their schedules. The client database is also available to selected employees.
Client account Resource scheduling
Through their own user-friendly personal account, clients are easily able to schedule, reschedule or cancel their appointments. The software provides a client account registration with a password as an optional feature.
To prevent double booking or schedule conflicts, BookSteam allows resource scheduling for rooms or equipment that are linked to your service.
If the business has multiple locations, the system provides clients with the option to select the local branch of the business.
BookSteam offers other related features:
- BookSteam provides users with necessary services like Contact Management, Customer Management, Data Export, Data Import, Email Integration, Google Apps Integration, Notifications and Scheduling with multi-language support.
- The software comes with Task Scheduling, Customizable Templates, POS and POS Integration, Transaction History and a secure log in. It provides employee and client portals, Reservation and Resource Management and Tracking Features.
- BookSteam’s statistics feature makes it possible for you to collect data and monitor your business activity to gain more insight. In the process, it also helps you make better business decisions.
- With its Time Zone Selection feature, clients are able to book appointments and get notifications in their local time zones, eliminating confusion and barriers.
- You can also set up repeated bookings for clients while clients can book recurring appointments online.
- Through the Class Check-In feature, you can keep track of the attendance of clients.
- Double Booking is another feature of the software which allows you to make overlapping appointments or double booking anytime.
- You can integrate BookSteam scheduling into your webpage through the pop-up website widget.
- You can easily promote your business using Facebook, Twitter and Mail Chimp email marketing integration.
- The software has multiple language support. The booking page for clients is available in various languages like Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, German, Norwegian and many more. The management area also supports different languages.
Integration and applications
BookSteam offers a supported integration with Stripe, PayPal, MailChimp, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook and Twilio. It also provides web, social media and third party integration, among others. BookSteam can be used with web applications, Windows, Macintosh, IOS and Android. It also supports operating systems including Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, web browser, Windows 200 and Windows 10.
Pricing Model and Plans Available
Catering to businesses of all kinds and sizes, BookSteam offers various models and plans starting from $19.95 per month.
- $19.95 per month
- One user per month
- $29.95 per month
- Up to five staff members
- $39.95 per month
- Up to ten staff members
- $69.95 per month
- Up to 50 staff members
All the plans include:
- All premium features
- Unlimited locations
- Class/group scheduling
- Unlimited administrators
- Unlimited appointments
- Unlimited customers
- Unlimited services
- Web integration
Quote-based enterprise plans are also available. All plans need subscription, which includes a 14-day trial period. Plans can be upgraded, downgraded and disabled anytime. There are no setup charges for the software.
With its innovative features, BookSteam helps your business by booking and attracting clients, as well as selling and promoting your services. It also builds customer relationship and customer satisfaction.
The system, which offers flexibility and ease, allows you accomplish these tasks efficiently within the shortest possible time. BookSteam is your smart online appointment scheduler. It is everything you need to scale up your business. It could be the software you are looking for.