"Whatagraph automatically converts website and social analytics data into visual infographic reports."
Whatagraph is an online tool that tracks website and social analytics data, combines it, and automatically creates visual infographic reports.
With Whatagraph anyone can:
* Generate a quick overview of your website performance in seconds, and instantly share your report.
* Set up automated report delivery to selected email recipients, so everyone is up-to-date with latest data.
* Create custom reports with selected metrics, add own logo and change colour scheme.
Used by digital marketing agencies and independent website owners to save time and present analytics data in a way their clients can easily understand.
* Are simplifying the process of sharing analytics data between departments.
* Find infographic reports are more engaging and more helpful in understanding key analytics data.
* Save time by preparing targeted reports and can deliver them more frequently at the end of reporting period.
Regional Restrictions: International
Quick overview of website analytics data
Instantly shareable reports
Automated report delivery to selected email addresses
Visual infographic reports
Integrated with Google Analytics and Facebook Insights (more to come)
Product recommendations, vendor rankings, market overview and tips on how to select Analytics software for business. Published in October 2018.
Businesses today gather large volumes of data, ranging from customer information to something as basic as the client location. The process of converting the data into actionable information is called analytics. Analytics software analyzes each bit of data y...FREE DOWNLOAD THE-ULTIMATE-Analytics-Software-Buyer-Guide-2018.pdf
All plans have a free 14 day trial. After the trial ends, user can choose to upgrade, or stick with the free plan.