"Content analytics and editorial dashboards specifically for digital media. "
Content Analytics and Editorial Dashboards for media.
1. Precise real-time analytics. Find out which articles are read at the moment, what grows and falls.
2. Evaluate your growth trends based on historical data.
3. Optimize your content with Headline A/B testing and overlay widget.
4. Get instant messages for any metric anomalies.
5. Evaluate the key metrics for your media with rating dashboards.
6. Control content productivity and monetization by authors, sections, articles, channels, etc.
7. Analyze audience behavior and trends using article-based, session-based and user-based filters. Filters are easily accessible within the main dashboard.
8. See the results from all your Facebook pages in one dashboard. Control your key social media metrics: reach, CTR, engagement, etc.
9. Collect the data from different media group resources in one database and one dashboard. Simplify your data export to third-party software and customer interaction.
10. Get easy-shareable native advertising report in one click
11. Be ready for the morning staff meeting with one dashboard. Includes the key metrics by articles, authors, sources and media in general. IO's Content Analytics solution is trusted by 1000+ media worldwide.
Precise real time site analytics
Evaluate content and article trends based on historical data
Optimize your content with Headlines A/B testing
Receive instant alerts to messengers for any metric anomalies
Understand your content performance by article, section, source, etc
See the key social metrics from all you facebook pages within a single dashboard
Understand your audience based on user-based, session-based and article-based filters in a single dashboard
Product recommendations, vendor rankings, market overview and tips on how to select Analytics software for business. Published in March 2019.
Businesses today gather large volumes of data, ranging from customer information to something as basic as the client location. The process of converting the data into actionable information is called analytics. Analytics software analyzes each bit of data y...FREE DOWNLOAD Analytics-Software-Buyer-Guide-2018.pdf
Yes, IO has a media base and an onboarding program for new users. The success case department and IO support take care of them.
Yes, it offers an API, for learning more contact our support.
No, it is a separate software.
IO has separate dashboards for CEOs, editors, authors, marketers, SMM managers, and so on.
IO is accessible via all platforms, as it is a web service.
APIs can connect it to many other services, SDK connects it to native mobile apps.
Receiving data about the business performance in a simple understandable and easy-to-use format.